Guest MarsGuo

Guest RogueOne

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I know what it mea..................

oh wait, na....................

------------------

I find your lack of pants disturbing - Darth Vader

Guest lightbulba

is that effect there to signify the instability of the post or that you're just plain stupid?

------------------

psyduck, cease the endless bolts of hostility scorching my mind from becoming one with the surroundings! ow! ow!

free tibet!

merchant_sm.jpg

[This message has been edited by lightbulba (edited December 30, 1999).]

• 2 months later...
Guest Mars_Guo1

I just wanted somthing not so boring to happen on this board because everyone seems to be falling asleep on this board. and i feel like bothering people.

I wanted to say this marsguo persin us really dumb. i don't know why people liked him. he was pretty dumb.

Guest Mars_Guo1

The guy is a fag. I can't believe people cried over the guy. yes i know this is ancient but nobody else is talking anything(and this place is pretty dead anyways) ahead and critisized him for the hell of it.

i have to say it again. MarsGuo is a faggot.

Guest Jedi Princess

I am MarsGuo, grammatically correct poster of coherent messages pertaining to Episode One Racer and Star Wars in general. Do you think that your petty insults will affect me? No, I'm afraid they won't. Like an ancient monument, I have been weathered, not by the elements, but by a storm of insults and degradations from various people with malicious intentions. Yet, the identity of MarsGuo remains solidly in place, a testament to the unwavering obsession of a sick individual.

------------------

You're gonna fry.

mars_sm.jpg

We missed you, Mars. smile.gif

Archived