Home

More 'advanced' help

Anakin_solo2nd

ok I know that I just said that i was makin a spider-man skin but it's turn'in out pretty bad so I scraped it. Now I have a new one in the makeings :D and it ooks a lot better than my old 'god' one. Its Anakin solo from the New Jedi Order series. Its taken from anakin in Star by Star at the end, anie got stabed and hurt and all, so its of him all hurt. I wanted to use lukes head and face for the skin but when i changed it in the model_default it just put lukes skin over kyles, looked pretty weird. Can someone help?

From what you're saying it looks like your trying to put the head from the luke model on to the body from the kyle model.

First off,... you might get a better response if you post model questions in the modeling forum. A lot of the people in here don't even bother with altering the models.

Second, to answer your question, at this time we can't alter the pre-existing models in the way you would like them. the models that can be altered now are the kyle & stormtrooper models and then only with some fairly expensive 3D programs.

Archived