Home

Enterprise trailer

Guest Boba Rhett

Well, We'll see what its going to be ... I'm a bit sceptic ya know ... Star Trek hasn't been the same since Cpt. Jean Luc Picard. I don't know how this concept en this crew will work out.

I'll probably watch the first episode and decide if I like it or not (takes a long time before Enterprise airs here ... Voyager isn't even't home here)

Guest Sherack Nhar

Damn, I was hoping for some Star Trek 10 trailer...

I never saw DS9, I watched quite a bit of Voyager (but never saw the end... what happened?? did they got home or what??!?) and I liked it a lot. I hope Enterprise will be good... But I don't know where to watch it in Quebec. I don't think we have UPN, as far as I know...

Originally posted by Sherack Nhar

Damn, I was hoping for some Star Trek 10 trailer...

I never saw DS9, I watched quite a bit of Voyager (but never saw the end... what happened?? did they got home or what??!?) and I liked it a lot. I hope Enterprise will be good... But I don't know where to watch it in Quebec. I don't think we have UPN, as far as I know...

You live in Quebec? Do you have the space channel? For me it's on 32, but it might be different in other locations, well anyway if you do, TOS is on at 10 AM, and 4 PM, TNG is on at 12 PM, DS9 is on at 5 PM, and 5 AM, and VOY is on at 10 PM, and 4 AM, (these times are all GMT -6:00)

Guest crazy_dog

Star Treck's cool, but is the Eterprise, Spock and Scotty still in it? I thought they were long replaced by Voyager, Worf and the Doctor.

Archived