Home

Jango Fett Blaster

darthmaul774

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what i got so far, but its been a couple days since i have worked on it.

http://www.sphosting.com/megalomania/jpfirst.jpg

http://www.sphosting.com/megalomania/jpthird.jpg

skin isn't done, and as with the other blaster i released the following problems exist:

no firing animation

periodically flicker's out of view in first person

has the same projectile as the bryar

the projectile look, i might change.

As for the first person stuff, the animation, i'm not quite sure how to do, but could probably figure out. The flickering problem...not even sure what is causing that. And since i never use first person view...its really not a concern for me at this time. Will upload this later today, if i figure out what exactly i want to do with the skin.

Also working on boba's blaster, but having some odd import problems

if you are talking about on the first person view, that would require the modeling of a hand attached, which, while possible, wouldn't look right for a model that isn't jango. The thing that needs to be done for the first person, is simply to have the blaster moved back a bit. If you are talking about the third person...well, then i have no idea what you are talking about...

Just wanted to say the Blaster looks great so far. The only thing I might point out is that it does seem just a little to big in the third person screen shot. If you remember in the film there is that one scene where Jango blows away a Jedi then twirls and holsters his blaster like Robocop( loved that scene!), I just think it might look better if it were scaled down to look more like a hand gun sized blaster. As for the model its self, it looks great, keep up the good work!:D

fair enough, i'll scale it down later today, and tweak it a bit...still haven't worked on the skin, but might release it anyway. and yeah 30,000 faces is way way too high. mine is a bit over 1,000 and even that is a bit high, i could reduce it to 700 something, but would lose a bit of the quality, and i figure 1300 or so isn't too bad.

anyway, probably going to release a few weapons, either today or tomorrow

Originally posted by Archmv04

You should make it duel blasters and have the solo blaster replace the Bryar and have the duel blasters replace the Rifle Storm Troopers use #3.

You mean "dual?" Anyway, that would require a mod to do, and most certainly new animations, which, of course, are quite hard to come by for this game.

Bump.

Sorry to bother, but any updates on the release of the Jango Pistol? Seems like the jediknightii.net files section is still down for repair, so perhaps we can have someone else host it for when it's released? Very excited to see how it turns out. Thanks in advance! ;D

I just downloaded the Mandalorian zip file and I cannot get enough of Jango Fett!!! Can't wait for this. Can you give an estimate as to how quickly it will be ready? When it is done you should post it on jk2files.com only because their server is up.

And I also have a question, Can you use a gun and be in 3rd person view? :jango::clone: :clone: :clone: :clone: :clone::slave:

:max:

very very nice

hope it comes out soon

i really REALLY like jango but Boba is better!

im busy working on droid blaster; the 1 padme uses in EP2

which it a right bugger cus i cant find any really gd images

has ne1 got ne ideas? PM me if u have

Steg

all my weapons and some models by other editors, can be found

at:

http://www.sphosting.com/megalomania/main.html

look around, take what you like...if you can't download, just wait and come back, only set to allow 3 simultaineous downloads.

and yes, 3rd person works better in fact, as it flickers out of existence from time to time in 1st person, for reasons unknown, and the animations for first person do not exist at this time. Since i play in 3rd person always, its not a big deal to me, so i haven't bothered figuring it out yet.

ddcd replaces bryar

jango replaces bryar

ee-3 replaces storm

sabers replace...well the sabers

Archived