Home

Material

arguile

what sort of materials will we be using to make stuff? people will be mining and all that but what exactly will they be mining? are there special star wars metals? am i gonna have to do about a thousand trial and error things to learn what materials are best for what?

Ok here's how you will be able to make stuff as a beginner.

You buy the necessary components and put them together using your design diagram that you have "burned". By burning i mean finalizing and not being able to change. These components will be almost default components but it'll let you gain skill.

Later on when you have advanced enough, especially for myself, a manufacturer, in order to build things in my factory I will need to buy ore that people have mined, or have my mines mining. As I understand it mining can be a bit automated. You get this ore and then melt it down into the components you want. Then use the components to build the design made by someone you have bought the design off of.

The quality of the components of course matters and is why the very best equipment will come not just from one person but a collaboration of designer, manufacturer and miner. Of course the miner doesn't get any fame but I believe like in many other games well UO at least, miner will be a very good way to make money.

Rommel

Designer

Manufacturer

Meglomaniac

Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"

Archived