Home

Reverse of uper cut (downward slash)

TheJackal

okay. I know there is the infamous Death From Above that is usefull to attack someone on the ground. However I need to know if there is an attack for blue or light stance that does the slash oriented to the ground. I quite often have the chance to attack people when I knock them down and I refuse to do the spining move people are so fond of.

I'm just curious if there's a downward attack other than just looking down and hitting the mouse button.

The upper cut is the answer! After a saber lock for example, you knock your oppenet down, look downward with the mouse and do the uppercut. Experiment with uppercut by looking up and down while doing uppercut. You will find that you can miss the ground completely by looking up and by looking down you can scrape through the floor. Give it a try you'll see.

Yea too right, I allways use the uppercut, mainly in duels. it is very useful as Gatget said.

heres how to do it:

crouch+forward+attack - in blue stance

hehe i like kicking someone in the face making them fall over and then upercut through floor into their brain :D

Archived