Home

Double Bladed Updates?

Darth_spidey

Originally posted by TheCorruptJedi

You do realise you can use cheat mode to get a double bladed saber right? in the console type /devmap MAPNAME, then /sv_cheats 1, then draw your lightsaber, switch it off, then type /thedestroyer in the console. It then gives you a double bladed saber.

True, but, the moves suck. I want a double bladed lightsaber with moves that would make Darth Maul proud.

Originally posted by ErionD

LOL gmax!!!! :D:D:D:D

For the animations you will need SoftImage XSI which is VERY expensive. Tho you can prolly find it on KaZaa or something.

then somebody needs to download it off kazaa "or something" :fett::evil5::lsduel: The Destroyer is horribly animated, if double bladed wouldn't work, how bout one in each hand? would that be just as hard or harder?

thought you might need Xsi to do the animation from scratch the animations however are already there. Its just a matter of finding out how to make the "thedestroyer" cheat active all the time instead of only on multiplayer maps and only until you respawn. That is the most annoying thing about that cheat, when you die you have to spend the time to put the cheat in again. But a friend and I have tested it.... both blades do damage. It looks to me as if Raven toyed with the idea of including the double sided blade knowing that someone would want it.

Any code crunchers out there wanna find out how to turn thsi cheat on and keep it on?

Archived