Home

Double lightsaber

TeKnoTom

As far as I know it only works in multiplayer on servers with cheat enabled. ya activate the cheat mode and turn your saber off, then bring up the consul and type TheDestroyer.

I'd actualy like ta see someone take the modle from the cheat and adapt it into models so it could be used with cheat off...even if half of it didnt actualy damage anyone. I just like variety.

It does prove that it's possible to have different sabers for every model. Or in other words that sabers are weapons like the rest and not that characters are stuck with their specific saber.

Interesting stuff

Originally posted by Corwyn Solaris

As far as I know it only works in multiplayer on servers with cheat enabled. ya activate the cheat mode and turn your saber off, then bring up the consul and type TheDestroyer.

I'd actualy like ta see someone take the modle from the cheat and adapt it into models so it could be used with cheat off...even if half of it didnt actualy damage anyone. I just like variety.

I agree. I would also love to see the double saber as a functional model instead of enabling cheats. Cheats are risky as some people will use god mode and ruin the game for everybody else :(

It does prove that it's possible to have different sabers for every model. Or in other words that sabers are weapons like the rest and not that characters are stuck with their specific saber.

Interesting stuff

actually the animations are the same !

and the blades are added by the code itself that s why you can't modify the trail or the color it reflects !

and when you type the destroyer on a cheat enabled server it s still the code that creates the second blade based upon the normal animations !

so we have to wait for the source release to be able to modify the sabers (single and double bladed).

The sabers are not ordinary weapons !!!

Archived