Home

Poll: Do I suck?

cheezman

Do I suck?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do I suck?

• yes, kiss my ass you sucky guy
    • no, i suck too

It used to be that I could actually kill some people in jk2 and it felt really good doing it too. 2 hits maybe and the other guy was dead as a dead guy. But man, i havent had a satisfying kill in a long time. All i get are pansy ass knicks and glances that do 1 damage.

The pace of the game is so slow with pure saber (unless you're playing cheap). I can't even kill people from behind when they are typing! lol, just kidding. but seriously, if i try to saber someone in the back, they still block it. Those people must be AMAZING at jk2 to block hits from behind.

I remember when i could go into a crowd of people, swing my heavy stance and kill 3 of them in one shot. That was satisfying. But now......do i suck?

Well you could do what everyone else is doing now...using the backward sweeping technique...heck..even I'm doing it now and now I understand why...if you strike someone doing that technique using heavy or fast stance and hit them solidly....they will almost always die! My system was down for about a month and I missed the 1.02 patch and I barely played JKII more than about 12 hours before my system went down but now that I've had the chance to really start playing JKII...it's much easier to kill people than the first JK. Yeah it's a little harder with the 1.03 patch but if you strike someone just right you can kill them with one or two strikes and if you become a lightsider if most everyone is dark and you use absorb.....Force power against you is basically useless! Plus, they can't even Force push or pull you or anything else with absorb on....this helps allot! I actually thing Force absorb is a little too powerful because there is nothing that can counter it by the Force that is.

If you're using blue they'll block you till the cows come home, but try with a heavier stance - they don't always block it all.

But it does take practice and timing to get a solid hit to land, took me far too long to learn it myself. Just keep at it.

force absorb is a little powerful, but then I always got irritated by the people who danced around you using lightning (in a saber only server) or gripping you and sabering your nuts off, or pushing you over and backstabbing you (as they do now).

There are a lot of powerful offensive powers, and the ONLY defence against most of them is to use force absorb. Of course it's overbalanced, but think how bad it would be WITHOUT it.

I'm a lightsider, and even I say that the dark side has been crippled by the patch. I get no satisfaction out of defeating darksiders now, because they never EVER have a chance against an absorb user. The forces were well balanced pre-patch, they're grossly imbalanced afterwards. You may ask "how bad would it be without absorb?" But I ask you: How bad is it now, for all those poor darksiders?

Archived