Home

Ever since 1.03

QuietSith

I have played less of this game.

Sure the occasional 1.02 game but why bother when all future support for the game is pretty much dead?

No use gettng hooked on a game that has a 2/3 month future life-span - especially when the new players experience the backstab and either get frustrated or abuse it.

Is this game dying?

I'd say yes.

I honestly don't have nearly as much fun with the MP game as I used to. Where I would once stay on for hours on end, now I find myself leaving in disgust after maybe 15 minutes of playing. I don't know how but I always seem to end up with people who follow the same formula of attack (run backwards/stab, run backwards/stab, butterfly, run backwards/stab, DFA, DFA, butterfly, run backwards/stab, butterfly, repeat), and not only is it irritating, its just downright boring.

Sounds like you are playing on the wrong servers, Both of my servers I play all the time, I rarely see butt fighters as they are called. Both on the Duel and the Jedi Vs Merc servers thats I run and play on.

Awol

Originally posted by Awol

Sounds like you are playing on the wrong servers, Both of my servers I play all the time, I rarely see butt fighters as they are called. Both on the Duel and the Jedi Vs Merc servers thats I run and play on.

Awol

Uh, that's cause you are the admin and can kick them off.

In general, the backstab sucks and ruins the game.

Originally posted by Madcow

assfighters are FUN! there is nothing like turning your saber off, rolling out of the way of every attack they make, and eventually kicking them to death

If you can manage a kick with the nerf double tapping of 1.03.

The recent patch hurt the game more than any other patch I've seen for a game.

I used to play jk2 all the time but since 1.03 It has all gone downhill for me. I only enjoy playing 1.02 NF Saber Only and there is but ONE server that runs it now, and only DFA spamming goofs join so it's impossible to find a fun fight anymore. So yes for me jk2 is pretty much dead now, to think i once thought it was the best game ever LOL.

I'm having fun playing the game so the fewer whiners playing on my server the better. Backstabers used to get me alot but I learned how to defend against it and I also learn how and when to use it. :D

On my server most of the time the players finshing at the top sport a variety of of moves and techniques.

You have to use common sense. If someone is attacking you and they can see that you can't defend against a particular move then most people will try it on you as much as possible until you show that you can counter the move. And yes there are wasy to counter EVERY move. Once they see that you can counter the move and make them pay for a screw up then they'll try something else. If not then you'll beat them easily. That's the way your supposed to fight unless you don't like to win.

Archived