Home

novelty sabers

laghima

hey, i'm only one day late, have some faith. :)

arctic blade/dark cloak/etc: acctuly thats not a bad idea, i'll throw together some menu graphics and start submitting them tonight. blood was rejected by massassi and jk2files a week or so after the game came out, but i seem to remember a few similar mods since then and none of the others should be a problem.

shawny: a gatana (ninja-to) is a light, straight bladed sword ussualy less than 30" long with a square hand gaurd (tsuba) and less pronounced hamon

and everyone please bear in mind, i am extraordinarily lazy, so i probably won't bother mailing them directly unless jkii.net rejects them for whatever reason, but if you need a specific file earlier im me (squigamawho) and i'll transfer it. again thank you for your support and enjoy the files

by the way, if any of you happen to be cx debaters... get on lexus now!!!(grr)

it's kind of ironic, the modeling/textureing/taging/sound mapping process was fairly straight foward, but the menu icon...

maybe i'm missing something with the color depth but it's not croping off the orange-ish border stuff. am i makeing any sense? probably not, i would post pics... if i knew how. (i'm not just being obsesive... eek, they got it to work on the vader saber didn't they?)

Archived