Home

MP Duel questions.

fettsdealer

ok, im a bit off a JO MP nooB (just finished SP).

I played Duel last night, and my opponents could use some force powers and i couldnt use any. My multiplayer keys are set up in the main menu, i'm confused?

Also how do you turn your lightsaber off, and how do you taunt?

I saw this kiddie throw his saber and make it spin around him real close....cooool.

Also, what are the best duel maps to download?

:jawa

ooteeni

Press Esc when in the server....go to player and go to "Configure Force"

U can choose either light or the dark side of force. Each side will have abilities that the other do not have....next see the number of pts u have and allot them to the type of force u want. The number indicated in the circle show how much pt u need to get that lvl of the force.

The higher the lvl the better but more pts.

Abt the taunt type this in ur console

Bind [key] +taunt

just leave out the bracket when assign a key to it.

for eg

bind c +taunt

I hope it helps....

Regards,

Blackprince

to make the saber spin arround you, i belive you have to have lvl. 3 saberthrow to start with..

then you throw the saber. when its on its way back to you, press and hold primary fire (only let go when you whant your saber back). then jusy dodge tha saber (i have found that dodging to the left is a little more easy than dodging to the right). you may have to practise a couple of times, but eventually you'll get the hang of it.

also, when the saber is spinning arround you, you can walk and jump as long as you keep the primary button pressed.

the last thing: if you press your taunt key while its spinning, you can move away from the saber, as the saber will stay in the place you hit your taunt key.

::/Ed

Archived