Home

Troop Transports,a Unit Editor and other things

akula

Hi,

First I would like to congradulate you on a wonderful game!

I had a few ideas for new units that might make it even better.

1. A ground troop transport like the hover transport or Imperial troop transport in Force Commander. While Strike mechs make great transports they are realitivly slow and there are times when all you really need to do is quickly place a few troops in position. It should also be lightly armed for light troop support.

2.A Unit Editor would be great, clearly there a lot of people who love to add there personal units into the game.

3.A Scanner a unit that would have a super long sight range sort of like a super scout. Simlar to the scanner in Force Commander. Missile Trooper and Missile Attack Trank this would very useful aginst mechs and Heavy Weapons. This would probly be Anti Air units configured to fire at ground units.

4. A anti-vechical turrent specifical designed to target heavy weapons and mechs almost useless aginst troops. AKA Atgar Laser Cannon.

Hi,

In CC, there is an option for troops to move and shoot at the same time by pressing shift key right? Well, I do have a suggestion to improve this. Do you have any experience of your assault mechs being screwed while your troops ' stroll ' to its rescue? Well, I do hope that Lucasarts will allow troops to be equipped with a run option, which means we can toggle between running and walking ( Diablo 2, but do without the stamina thingy ). When we run, we are unable to move and attack at the same time, to make it fair. However, when we are not running, the move and attack ability is enabled. I believe that with this running option, it would make rescue jobs a 100000000000000000 times better.:fett:

Archived