Home

Where do you play

FatalStrike

I want to know where you guys are finding the best competition for what type of game (ie NF FFA, FFA, Team FFA, etc.)

What are your favorite servers and who are the people you see as the best and worst in your servers. Its time to name names people. If someone angers you and is always on your favorite server tell the world who and why so we can all enjoy beating him/her to death.

This is info we should all share so that when we run into one of the "know it all" posters here we can test him/her and see if they got the skills or if typing is all thier good at.

Also if you do reply please remember to include what game type you are running (1.02 or 1.03) I prefer the speed of 1.02 but thats just me. :D

An addition,

As one of Knighthawks admins I must also mention that we support a new policy. Excessive backswinging,backstabbing will also merit a kick. And any and all "Ass-Fighters" will be kicked on site.

We at the server, enforce this policy very strictly. We let the move be used the way it was designed to be used. The move was created and implemented for use to attack someone who comes from behind. It was not designed so players would run around an eniter map backwards, or duel backwards, or purposefully always put yourself in front of someone to kill them witha backstab, or in general go into combat with the intention to fight backwards in hopes of getting a one stab kill.

The move was not designed to do this, and we do support how people have manipulated it and have taken advantage of it.

So this is a polite warning. We welcome anyone who supports the rules, If you do not, please do not cause trouble, simply go to another server.

Thank you

See you on the battlefield

PRAXEUM

:fett:

Archived