Home

2 lightsabers, I think i may have found something

Lost Welshman

As i say i may have found somthing that may help to get 2 lightsabers, one in each hand (like boc in jk 1)

I recently changed the Kyle SP model to the Boba Fett model (which btw is great) and when i loaded a quick save from a previous game where i used jyle the light saber was in his left hand. and when i restarted the game with boba fett i noticed that when you activate the saber he doesnt spin it like kyle.

This proboable wouldnt help 2 much but i thought id mention.

you can find that a mod is being made with dual sabers, and saber staffs as well. the mod is the kaibur saga or somehting like that and I am pretty sure is listed on the JKII hosted sites. if not PM me and I'll post it sometime.

This mod looks to be a good one if they follow through, and if they DO follow through will be the one to watch so far as I can tell. Ie from the mods I have taken the time to look at, this one could be the CS of JKII (maybe not as popular as CS overal, but for JKII it could be the reletive equivalent).

they got great idea's in the works and if they do them right, I'll be first in line for beta testing or whatever. I promise you that heheh.

Archived