Home

Bounty Hunter Teams

Ohn Ruukon

Should There Be Bounty Hunting Teams?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be Bounty Hunting Teams?

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care
    • Im not quite sure...

Bounty Hunter Teams?? :fett::deathstar

Hey, wouldnt it be cool if you could go on quests togther with another player?? If not another player at least an NPC.

Especially for Bounty Hunters! I mean wouldnt everyone like to see two infamous bounty hunters team up?? For instance,wouldn't it be so much fun if you and another player were working together to track down the universe's scum and villany?? One questionable aspect of this though is how would you divvy up the reward? Because it would really stink if you had to share youre hard earned bounty! ;) Until next time....

I think Bounty Hunter teams would be good for some things like, PvP b/c they would be able to cover so much more ground and take on more NPCs more effectively, but what about the not so important missions where all theyll do is recover a droid or somethin commonplace like that? Its probably best to make teams only in the advanced stages of the game where just one Bounty Hunter wont cut it.

u are a team, just not in every bounty.... more like Fett had 'partners' once... they did tough stuff together but easy stuff seperate (the ppl who healed him back up again after he'd been in Sarlacc, forgot their names :o )

OK, heres one for you guys to think about:D

Most of the decent citizens in SWG are of the belief that actually, its the bounty hunters that are the ones you cannot trust. Even his exulted highness, Jabba du Hut, refers to them as 'scum' so, you need to be aware that not many players will like you and 'jobs' wont fall in your lap so easily. It seems that the path of a bounty hunter is likely to be a very short one I fear!:rolleyes:

Archived