Home

"Cheat codes not enabled on this server"

Leviosaurus

So I'm trying to go through single player again at the hardest level, and I'm at the spot on Artus where I'm running into that first ATST and he's totally owning me. The reason is because my health is running massively low, and if I don't get caught by the periphery of one of his rocket blasts, I get blasted by one of the idiots in the control booth where the elevator button is.

Being that I am essentially lazy, I decided to try a cheat code. But when I type in "HelpUsObi1" nothing happens, and when I type "npc kill all" I get a message saying "Cheat codes not enabled on this server."

???

Cheat codes not enabled... I'm in friggin single player, fer crissake! Anybody know how I can enable cheat codes on my pc? I'd hate to have to actually go back and finish the last level with more health... that might involve actual work.

Thanks in advance!

HelpUsObi 1

or with other words

HelpUsObi [space] 1

By the way:

You shouldn't use NPC KILL ALL, for this kills important NPCs, too.

If you really need to cheat, set "playerteam enemy", "god" or "notarget".

Or if you don't want to go hardcore use "setforcehealing 3" or "setforceheal 3", to give you the ability to heal yourself, if necessary.

Or, if you REALLY want to enjoy the game. DOn't cheat at all and use the console only to do "NPC SPAWN <cannonfodder>" :D

Archived