Home

WIP - Anakin Skywalker

The Librarian

the monkey man hasnt given up, he's just been occupied (he's just started Uni) but he only needs to Unwrap and texture, then weight the model and thats it...its just taking a while

so i guess no 'screenies' till at least the unwrapping is done

and also to Uber Sith, im probably going to be involved in the Libe's war3 modelling project (we'll be making a mod hopefully) but it wont be star wars related, sorry :)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This look really good. Finally a good Anakin skin that's looks like its from the movie. I think you should have the braid over the front. That's where it was most of the movie. For a taunt it should be some line form the movie. You could always just have Him sounding Darth Vader as a bit of a twist. Good Luck.

Great Skin! Hope to download it soon. :cool:

No, the skinning is not in progress, because the meshes are not done yet. The only parts that are meshed so far is around the hip, and it's quite useless if I start on part of his costume now, and then do the rest a while later, as they then might look slightly different.

Therefore I will wait with skinning until the whole model is meshed to ensure highest consistency.

Originally posted by Tru_Dick_Smoka3

Stop posting here to this thread is dead as well too!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought this little monkey terd was banned y is he here again his post are rude and unessecary he doesn't not belong here u buck futter does any1 on forum even like him go reconsider ur life litteman

What is left to be done is meshing(=unwrapping), after that skinning, and I believe putting it into the game. LIbrarian did NOT do the unwrapping himself, at least not yet, he only had some small parts unwrapped by Jason_w.

I will do the skinning once Librarian has found someone to do the unwrapping.

Wei St Paliv, I'm sure your help with unwrapping would be greatly appreciated, however, I can't decide for Librarian, it is his model. So please wait for him to check in again or send him a PM.

I have already got these sounds for my Modified Version of the model. Alls I want to do is get my handss on a Model so I can skin it. I got the following taunts:

"Go back to your Drinks, Jedi Buisness"

"Excuse Me"

"Your gonna pay for all the jedi you have killed today"

"He's Holding Me Back"

"Someday I will be the most powerful jedi"

Roll on any Anakin Model......

too true :)

why doesnt anyone put their hand up to help with this model and get it finished instead of telling the monkey what to do?

taunts are the LAST thing to do!! if you want it finished at all, help out by unwrapping or skinning it!!

Don't abandon this model for Tercero's yet you guys. From what I've seen so far (having had hands on experience with this one) this model is far better. So it isn't skinned yet, the proportions are much more Anakin.

Oh well, maybe I'm biased, but what the hell.

Archived