Home

any mapmodel requests?

winner_rex

Hi all, I'm an intermediate modelmaker and would like to make some general mapmodels for the community to use. However, no one knows better than all you guys what is needed. I will try my best to fill requests and make models look decent.

Anything like......

-Ships

-Landmarks

-Structures

and so on!

SWOOP BIKES!!!

That would own.

So would...

Speeder Bikes (for variety purpouses)

T-14 Land Speeder

T-16 Land Speeder

That yellow convertable looking hovercar Anakin used in the begining of Attack of the Clones

Dew Backs*

Rontos*

Banthas*

Jabba the Hutt*

*these would of course be static, and not animated. But theywould look kool none the less....

Jabba's palace... wonder if someone could make a rancor...that would be cool. But yeah, jabba's palace is a must, and maybe the ewok village in the trees. And is there a way you can use the force to throw switches? in mysteries of the sith you could, and i think someone should fix the carbon chamber so if someone falls in you can force pull or push the switch to activate the carbon freezer. muahahhaha!

I think the community could benifit from the following list.

speeder bikes

a snow monster trapped in a block of ice (a guy is making a snow cave map) sorry dont know the creatures name he had luke in his fridge for awhile.

those dragon skeletons for the dessert maps (cpt antilles is making a pit of cankoon map)

a Dewback animal would rock!

a sliced snow animal what were those smelly things called that luke took a nap in?

creatures from Degobah, there is a guy making a degobah map. those flying things.

I would love to see a duel map in a worm's stomach with those flying creatures. You could make those flying creatures.

Thats all I can think of for now.

I wish we could incorporate imperial sensor droids from sp that spawn in duel maps and shoot at you.

wow thanks for the abundance of ideas!

re the speeder bikes, have you seen my swoop?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57552

Funny, I had thought of the krayt dragon skeleton earlier...

The wampa sounds like fun...I may just do that...

I'm not sure if JKII supports transparent textures like ice.

Also, a wampa would make a killer player model!

It sounds like there is a big demand for tatooine stuff...

I'll get to that first

Archived