Home

New Mod

Darth_Kitty

Hi. I am working on a few mods right now that are really cool (I think they are that is.) One of them is a well semi mod for SP, really for the ns_streets level. The Bartender is replaced with a Rodian with the proper sounds, and lines have been changed. Also Luke is the player, not Kyle, and he carrys a Green Saber insted of Blue. Also the Force Icons are changed back to the original JK ones, easy to see.

The secound is a Clan mod. The mod has three new skins so far. Also I changed the Thermal Dets to Smoke Grenades. And my favorite part of the mod......GIBS! Yes, I found a way to get some gibs. But I need help. Could anyone tell me were the game tells which weapons does the cg_dismember? Also could anyone tell me how to give all force powers in Sp in ns_streets? I would thank you alot.

Also I have a Jerec Model. It's not done. I will send a pic of each thing later. And I have a RotJ Luke. But I don't own 3DS Max. Only MS 3D. So could anyone put my models in 3DS Max4 and apply the root skeleton to it? Please?

Thats it for now. Bye:jawa

Archived