Home

Force Push Dosent Work on Some People?

Lone_Wolf1

hello, im fairly new at this game so i got a quick question hopefully someone can answer. Sometimes when im playing on servers and i am using force push, there are some people who are totally immune to beeing pushed over and even beeing pushed at all. I know they arent using "Protect" or "Absorb" and its really been bugging me lately. They can run around and be totally imune to beeing pushed or pulled. Is there some tactic to withstand beeing pushed over?

thanks in advance

I dont remember which one, but one of the force powers will help you resist push/pull

Simply create a MP server, then go into force options and drag your mouse over the forces and you will see exactly what they do.

Originally posted by SPY_imr1

Leave Lone_Wolf1! You're not welcomed here! Go away! U suck!!! People here don't like you!!!

You better listen to this guy...check his post count...he's been around a looooooooong time...LOL!

SPY...just, like, you know...shut up and be nice or we'll slap you silly. :D

The problem is that if you have push lvl 3 and he has push lvl 3, you can't push him around any way you want. Makes sense, right?

However, if he is jumping or swinging or whatever, you'll probably succeed in pushing him on his butt. IF he is not using absorb, that is.

Originally posted by Jando****1842

It is a good question. I think that pull does it, becuase it cant be a light side move becuase Trivion and Dresien does it when you push them. It has to be push.

Oh and SPY, you are realy a gros trou d'âne.

(fat ass hole in French)

:newbie::evil6::evil5::swear::snear::mad:

**** you Jando! I will kill you! Yes I can do that over the Internet!:)

Archived