Home

Suggestion to Patch 1.04

Father Time

How about more blocking than 1.03...?

But make each blow lethal.

It will be more Star Wars than ever...

I mean 1 hit with sabre and you are 1 body part less than before in movies... (And you can't fight no more...)

So I think it should be done in game as well...

And put decent not "cutting-my-own-body" double sabre would be nice... Make it like Dark Rage... So your Force sucks away while using D.S. but not health. (I think this should work best on Meidum (yellow) stance)

BTW, Anakin double sabre would be kinda nice to see as well (And in light (blue) stance)

Speeding down light stance would be nice, since there's no control of swing anymore since 1.03.

And speed up red (heavy) stance.

Force should be be back as it was in 1.02 but reduce range of Drain to ½ and when you'll heal you just gotta stop (Just like in SP)

I know that there's far more things to say. But I'll wait for now.

I want to see reactions...

Well this is my 2 cents

Other thing...

You are slowed down while gripping...

Now, it's very unlikely to happen in real Star Wars.

So bring Grip back to 1.02.

And I would like to "lose" sabre like in SP and Moives. And pull it back!!!

And remove that reidiculous "Wall-flip-kick" (AKA swift kick) since NOONE do that in Movies. But just simple "Kick-ya-face-kicks"

Anymore ideas?

exactly Nathan, 1.02 wayy better than 1.03. I have nothing to add to this other than it's evident there are more complaints about 1.03 than 1.02. Not only do you have those DFA complainers back here with complaints about back stab, but now you have the skilled players back here complaining about the crappy n00b catering job that Raven did with 1.03.

Raven, those complainers about move abusers will always be here, please don't listen to them and work on other things that will actually help make JK2 back up to par.

i think raven needed a pat on the back and a hug in this forum from good players in 1.02, but the people who really loved it were too busy playing the game.

i didnt even know about this forum until 1.03, when i felt violated to the point of bitching my head off.

the fact that the people who used to bitch remain on this board, bitching, means something.

Originally posted by Nathan Wind

the moral of the story is that 1.02 is better than 1.03

Yep that's right. 1.02 is way better and balanced than 1.03.

I mean I have control of my attacks. (Light Stance)

And I noticed that fights are more like Star Wars in 1.02 than in 1.03.

BTW, today I finally understood that I'm "old skooler" of JK2 and I am one of the Jedi that got mad skillz :lsduel:

Hihihi total play time today 6:30 hours on 1.02

Problem with making the light sabre 1 hit 1 kill is that everyone would just use the light stance. Why would anyone use anything else. The speed of the light stance would give it a definite advantage. I like how the sabre fights are in 1.03 now.... the next patch just needs to address the dark force imbalance and the backstab. Give the dark sider's back their drain to what it was before and nerf backstab a bit. Make the backstab moves with a vulnerability lag just like dfa and the move more blockable.

Well... (It was dang hard to find this thread)

Maybe you're right about that...

Anyways, 1.02 is better...

And I want body cuttings thingy...

Make next patch (If there will be any) just like in SW movies.

Or enhanced version of 1,02

Archived