Home

How Raven can cure spamming moves!

Jah Warrior

Simple idea,

Why it was never implemented in the game to start with I'll never know?

How about if they set the specials so they can only be performed when force power is above halfway and it brings your force level down to 0 when you perform one?

In truth I only just came up with this so tyhere is most likely a flaw in this idea, but hey thats what a forum's for I guess.

If anyone knows how to suggest this to Raven please do so.

Peace to U ALL!

Jah

Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay

That would stop the spamming, but I don't think it's the solution that people are looking for.

I never ever play on force servers so yeah I do see yer point mate,

But perhaps as an option for no force duels?

Peace

I don't think you can cure spamming moves. There will always be something strong that people will love using, whether it's a saber move or a Force power.

For all we know, the next spammed move might be the "repeatedly-hit-enemy-with-Stun-Baton".

Heeeey, maybe we should set up a "Stun-Baton Only" server. No guns, no Force, no saber, only the Stun Baton!

Stun Baton...actually, that would be pretty cool.

Well, as for the stamina ideas:

Drain force: it would work, but it would seriously hurt the pace of gameplay. It would lead to a lot more backpedalling.

New stamina meter: same as above, as long as players can roll and backpedal it won't have the desired effect. People will just avoid you long enough until they can do another backswing, lunge or DFA.

Originally posted by ShadowCell

I don't think you can cure spamming moves. There will always be something strong that people will love using, whether it's a saber move or a Force power.

For all we know, the next spammed move might be the "repeatedly-hit-enemy-with-Stun-Baton".

Heeeey, maybe we should set up a "Stun-Baton Only" server. No guns, no Force, no saber, only the Stun Baton!

heh... have been in games like that before... mucho fun senor:D

but no sub for good ole boxing fights from jk1:cool:

Archived