Home

Taunting with the saber??

batman697

This dude was waiting for me to attack and he was walking back and forth and twirling his saber in his hand. It was not a combat move. It looked like a taunt, like when Maul scraped the deck when Obi-Wan was "hanging out."

Any idea how this was done or what it was?

The guy was using a Dooku skin so I"m not sure if that could be related to Desaan. I don't know if its just an idling thing...I know in some games if you let your character idle, he'll do something like twirl his gun or whatnot. I'm drawing blanks on particular examples..

ok let's clear things up here.. hehe..

there are TWO taunt commands.. one works in SP, and one works in MP. both ARE DIFFERENT.

in SP, if you bind a key to "taunt", not "+taunt", and hit the key, you'll float your saber above your hand and spin it like Desann and the othe Dark Jedi do. this doesn't work in MP.

in MP, bind a key to "+taunt". it does not spin your saber. your character merely says something and challenges the opponent with his finger movements.

as for that "saber spinning in the hand" thing.. you can only do it in a server which as saber and weapons enabled. that's cos when you have a weapon in your hand and you switch to your lightsaber, you spin the saber as you draw it, just like in SP. to do the "saber spin in hand" thing, just keep switching between your lightsaber and another weapon so that you keep spinning the saber. that's it! =)

Archived