Home

Screenshot...and I want to join a clan

LordTopolev

Greetings fellow Jedi...

I am Lord Topolev, jedi knight. I am no master, for I have chosen neither the dark nor light side as my ally. I prefer to choose the force appropriate for the battle.

In the image below, I have slain my opponent using my double-bladed lightsaber. I don't often use the double blade, I prefer the single blade for more control.

jk1.jpg

If you are looking for someone who enjoys not only saber combat, but the role-playing aspect...please get in touch. I can be reached via ICQ (leave a message) 792309, or my email address of LordTopolev@aol.com

Thank you for reading, and may the force be with you.

Well,

I guess that my post here was noticed, but not noticed enough. I figure that perhaps most gamers here are just interested in the quick "hack and slash" and not taking the game any further.

It is disappointing, I was really hoping to find other people with similar interests. I guess I'll just wait it out for Star Wars: Galaxies this fall to really get into it.

Thanks again, this forum is still a great place for information.

Well first of all, if you are looking for a clan, you must be competitive, which means no double bladed saber cheat mode...and you don't just ask to join a clan, especially on here. As for a good place to look, go to http://www.teamwarfare.net , and go to the recruiting section of their forums, as they have numerous clans recruiting. If you would like to try out SofD (the clan I am currently part of), then go to http://www.clansofd.net and fill out an application form.. you will be notified of practices, and will have to show off your prowess on these practices (CTF) to be considered a full member.

I am not in a clan, but I recently saw a thread on the clan forum about a clan that plays JK2 and is completely oriented around role playing. I found this to be interesting, though I haven't had time to apply yet. If you are interested go to the clan forum, I think the name of the clan was Knights of Alderaan. Hope this is some help.

Greetings again, fellow Jedi.

I would like to thank those who responded to my post. I'm not overly competitive - which is why I have not joined one of the many other clans out there.

I am still looking for just the right clan, the "Knights" mentioned about have sparked my interest. I guess I'm just "stuck in the middle" right now, awaiting SW: Galaxies and of course, some kind of expansion pack for Jedi Outcast.

Thanks again for all the replies.

May the force be with you.

Archived