Home

Idea for a single player map

Charles

Wish i had the skills to make one. but here is my idea.

You start as a padawan with your master training you. you fight random people and he gives you tips and combos of what moves to do. as it goes on it gets harder and harder untill you have to fight your master. Also have it where it is not just fighting have lasers that will kill you in one hit shoot at you and you must dodge them.

A mod idea i have is jedi toury. pure duels you place bets on fights. the money you win can earn you better sabers like duel weilding or sabers that give a small stats plus to speed or def. or just a double saber.

Sounds fun, but i really think it would take a lot of work since as of now there are only 3 levels of force powers and skills. I guess you could earn like force points or something to allot to a force with the money. That would be easier

There was a MOTS level a while ago it was very good, It was where you started at a planet into there recruiting bulding, one part a space ship flies around buidlings and you shoot at troops. Then you end up going on this star destroyer.

It was cool being on a stardestroyer, someone should make a highly detailed level on a destroyer, in the level you start at the hanger and end up on the tower.

Archived