Home

Even the damn teams.

Lucky

there is only so much a person can do when its 8 to 3.

I don't care if yer all in a clan *cough* ess *cough* even the fooking teams.

I want each and every one of u to pay attention and switch teams at the first opportunity, dont ever let them get out of balance. And if they *are* out of balance, consider spectating.

If I ever get stuck in a game thats 8 - 3 again im gonna devote my life to killing fans of this game, 1 by 1. I'll just knock on yer damn door and beat u to death with a plastic lightsaber.

Even the teams!

Lucky

The server can make you auto-join a team, but it only does it when you connect, so if a bunch of people disconnected in the middle of a game it would still end up unbalanced but how can a server automatically decide to randomly move people around on teams and when it's fair?

yar, well if its reasonable, within 2, i keep my mouth shut.

When its 8 - 3 its ridiculous. kael thats a dam good idea tho, next time that happens its what im going to do.

As for not switching when you have a high score, just remember what you got and its all the same in the end.

A lot of times ill get within a cap of the limit on one team, teams will get unbalanced and ill switch and nearly come back on the other side. A lot of times that doesn't quite work, but its still more fun when the teams are even.

Winning = only fun when the competition is on even footing. And the *minimum* even foot they have to have is the same # of people on their team.

My clan always switches, usually we do it at the same time and have a hassle trying to get it sorted out cause we all react to an imbalance the same way. We switch teams.

Another problem I have is with frontrunners. Kids who switch teams so they are on the winning team when the map changes. I find this utterly preposterous.

Yet another favorite is kids who complain for half an hour about how their team sucks, then switch to the opposing side and leave the teams totally unbalanced. This usually causes me to stop what im doing, flag or no flag, and switch teams instantly.

Then I devote myself to trying to give that team enough opportunity to do what they need to do. If I fail I blame it on *me* and not on them. If I played a perfect game then they should all have the ability to score and help out. I have yet to play a perfect game however, I always make mistakes.

Thus, I've never faulted anyone for inexperience just because they aren't supporting me. Who am I to judge my teamates? I'm certainly not perfect.

The day I can take that 8 - 3 game against anyone in the world is the day ill start complaining about my team sucking. Right now I can take the 8 - 3 game against a lot of folks, but certainly not the best players, hell even mediocre players give me a tough time when the balance is that off.

But then again, when I'm perfect, I won't care about who I'm paired up with will I?

Lucky

aka _WC_AnDeRs

Just remember that many of those who switch sides *are* kids. Not all understand the importance of fair game :).

Btw, the mod site is underway and hopefully the forums will be up soon as well.

Archived