Home

Wall Fighting

DreamKilla84

So I was playing on a server last night and there weren't many people on and we were all just playing around. One of the players (can't remember his name) asked me if I wanted to wall fight. I didn't really know what he was talking about, but I said ok. So we get into a large room with a large wall and he gets on one side and I get on the other. Then we both do the matrix like wall running move and come at each other. We would both swing as we pass each other. We did this until one of us died. Maybe it was just cause I was bored on that server, but I found this to be very fun. Soon we were all taking turns dueling each other strictly by wall fighting. It is sort of like medieval jousting I guess. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen or done this before and if they liked it as much as me, or if I am just a loser?

i've done wall fighting like that as well and it IS fun as long as there aren't noobs who attack you while your dueling. you can also play king of the hill. works best on maps with drops like ctf bespin in the flag room. no sabers only kicks and force push and pull.

Archived