Home

Need help deactivating the Doomgiver's shields

kfss264

I am trying to get past the shield array level on the Doomgiver. I have gone through and killed all the troopers and officers, activated the bridge and gotten the key. But now I can't find anywhere to go. All of the doors in the hallway, where the walkers were, are locked and I can't get into any of them??? There are no other doors to go through. There is a door in the floor of the room you start in on this level, but I can't open it either? Getting a little frustrated because I checked another strategy guide, and it insists I can use the key I took from the officer in the center colum that the bridge led to. I have tried all the doors multiple times, with the same result, NOTHING!

Thanks for any help, in advance......:fett:

Ok, I'm a bit rusty on this portion of this level.

I believe that the second door way to the corridores is where you will find a room with security officers, and some strom troopers. Go in there and hit all of the switches that you can. Once that is done head for the the center shaft. If look you'll see that you can get across to it, and there is a door that you jump to.

I think that after you've hit all of the switches in the little control room there should be four hatches opened in the floor of the shaft. You'll have find out which one is the correct shaft. But once you do you should be on your way again...

Good luck, and I hope I stirred you in the right direction...

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

I tried what you said, but still not working for me???? I can't find any rooms with switches, other than the one at the end of the hall that extends the pipe out to the center colum????? Have really been enjoying the game until now????:fett:

I got stuck there too... until I went to the door right next to the one I came out of... and checked the right wall carefully... there should be another room there.... you go there after getting to those 4 holes in the middle room which are covered...

It's a bit hard to see, but the door is there... you tend to miss it if you walk too fast...

• 2 weeks later...

I found the side room.. it has a glassed off area with a locked door. Only problem is I have been thru the whole area and can't find a dang key. I have a supply key but no sec key. I thought at first maybe I tossed the guy with the key off the ledge, but no I replayed it and there were no officers out there only troopers. Anyone have an idea where the key is?

Archived