Home

New mod announcement: Heir to the Empire

dvader28

Hi all,

I'm planning on doing a mod based on Tim Zahn's fab and groovy "Heir to the Empire" series of books. It's going to be for my final year project at university. It's in the very early stages (i.e. planning) at the moment. Plans are to include Talon Kardde's Myrkr base, the ISD Chimeara, the Bimisaari planet, possibly Kashyyk, amongst others. I could REALLY do with a Noghri model though. Anyone know of one? Or would anyone like to make one for me? Let me know. Also, any ideas or suggestions would be most welcome and greatly appreciated.

:vadar:

Good luck. I may be able to help with Myrkr, if you like, but not for a little bit, as I am in the midst of my own project now. For a good mod though, you should have voiceovers and characters from the books. I will be more than happy to lend my voice if you need it. Far too mods have bad voice-overs. email me at irg777@hotmail.com if you are interested.

I had actually brought the idea up earlier about doing an Heir to the Empire TC. My goal was going to do a Single player story covering the entire book with each level being played similar to the book, from different players perspective..

a la.

1 level you are Luke stuck in the room trying to find an energy source to open the door, then escape undetected.

another level would be where you are lando calrissian at the last attack using your slave control to save the ships ( control the mole miners).

and so on and so forth.. Now that the real SDK has been released i may pick this up again..

if not i wish you good luck... ( if you want i have a very alpha Thrawn skin hehehe)

I was thinking about doing either this one or "The Hunt for Tavion"....you never found out what happened to her, so i was thinking something along the lines of...tavion gathers the remnant of the Remnant :) and starts causing trouble....very basic idea, but it leaves the page blank for lot's of new locations etc....let me know what y'all think of this!

:vadar:

Archived