Home

1.02 Community Unite

Drepanon

I have a different view of what needs to happen here in reguards to the current incarnation. I have 4 servers running on 1.02 and plan to have more soon. I would like to suggest we Create a thread or a website with a listing of dedicated 1.02 servers. (i can do this).

I am developing this site at http://jkII.50megs.com

my servers are:

Drep's Duel~Adept 1.02 - 209.204.71.212:28071

Drep's Duel~Master 1.02 - 209.204.71.211:28070

Drep's Saber~Adept 1.02 - 209.204.71.214:28071

Drep's Saber~Master 1.02 - 209.204.71.213:28070

another great site is:

Clanmage.net - 66.45.101.43.28070

I have full servers and i know clanmage i can rarely get into. I am modeling my servers after the clanmage servers.

The one thing we have yet to try is to collectively keep 1.02 alive. Until we do this we will not know just how strong the 1.02 camp is.

Come on... Join the rebel alliance. Lets stop attacking 1.03 and work on a 1.02 emergency rescue. I am aware of other game nightmares like Tribes2... but we have a chance to do something different. I want people to say things like... "hey maybe we can do something like those JKII players did"

Lets write own own history here!!!!!

What have we got to lose?..... oh yeah a great game.

What can be shaken.... will... what remains never could

That is my 65c worth.

Drep

email: drepanon777@hotmail.com for suggestions

Rock on dude! Great to see some positive actions in regards to our beloved 1.02.

I am an admin on the best NF Saber only TFFA 1.02 server on the net. I've also just started a 1.02 FFA server and as soon as I get my home connection back up to speed (damn cable company), I'm going to run a 4 or 6 player duel server. So I will have three name to contribute.

I'm willing and able to help you keep 1.02 alive any way I can. I'll be in touch, I've got to deal with a ruined monitor before I get back to the game.

Sorry, here are the server names:

nuclearfallout.net | Saber Only 1.02 - The best TFFA 1.02 server on the net. It is extremely popular and usually full (12 users), but it will be worth the wait.

[szg] Sokar's FFA | Saber Only 1.02 - We are having some a couple of issues with the server (like the name changing from time to time!), but it will be straight soon. Pretty good bandwidth.

[szg] Sokar's Duel | 1.02 - Like I said, I've got to get my cable company to fix the daily 5 hour 500 ping bs I'm experiencing, but hopefully it will be soon, it will run fine during the day as soon as I figure out the ASA dump messages that appear and kill the server.

Archived