Home

What's sad...

NyghtWalker

glancing around at the various .plan's and websites of the dev people at Raven I've noticed their new cash cow Soldier of Fortune 2 has already recieved at least one patch and the SDK for it has been released as well. So that leaves me to wonder is anymore work at all gonna be done for JK2, or is it officially dead from the dev point of view.

The other day I sent an email to the people at Raven reporting a couple of bugs, offering a few suggestions and asking a question or two. Two days it took them to reply with "the message has been forwarded to the people who handle that". Now 3 days after recieving that I havent heard anything further.

how many email messages do you think they receive daily? couple hundered? couple thousand?

The fact that you got a reply at all was amazing.

Raven'll start lavishing us with attention again as they get closer to releasing all the various ports they're making.

Lucky

I sent them an e-mail one time, i got a reply 15 minutes alter. Also they are flooded with e-mail and i can Bet half of them are 7 yr old whienrs telling them they suck.

And eys they are 2 dif dev teams.

Archived