Home

Female Twi Lek Model Needs Skinners

spacermonkey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alien_Jl, just saw the updated abs, incredible.

some things to think about:

maybe create deeper shadows on her face to even better match the picture agentsmith provided (cheek bones and such) but dont go overboard, what you have already is very close. her cheek bones seem to be out and under her eyes, and there isnt much muscle to make a big shadow between the sides of mouth and cheek, it seems to be more shadowy between the jaw line and cheek bones than the mouth and cheeck bones. and make the mouth opening a hair lower cause while her lips are that wide together, the bottom one isnt that much bigger than the top. also, her eyebrows seem to be a tad bit thicker near the nose, then taper quickly 1/3 of the way down like in the picture. her chin is pointier too, use shadows to create the illusion of that. your on your way to near perfection, part of the problem will be in the model itself, but work with what you got, great work.

- Klorel

Originally posted by Intrepid.AKP

I think people would have said the same thing about Leia before RotJ....anyways, maybe she is undercover for the jedi council or something...use a little imagination.

Flawless conclusion.... except for one thing. Leia was no Jedi.:)

Aayla would whoop jabba's ass thrice before wearing see thru lingerie. ;)

Aaaaactually... in the latest Star Wars Ongoing, Aayla is posing as a slave girl on Ryloth doing some undercover work, so you're wrong if you think she wouldn't wear something like that <G> I can't remember off the top of my head what exactly she is wearing, but I'm sure it was at least somewhat skimpy. I'll see if I can get a good scan when I get home.

I can't get Star Wars #42 Rite of Passage 1 yet cause it's not sold at tfaw.com yet! :(

(And off course not a sinlge bookstore in this godforsaken country has it! :( )

I'm depressed now. I feel handicapped. :( Nobody feels like buying it and sending it to me by any chance? :p

I'm still waiting for the Twilight TPB I ordered. :( Bloody thing hasn't arrived yet. :(

Archived