Home

One saber in each hand!

cROsIs**

Originally posted by gosselic

I would suggest what someone else has already suggested. The pictures are most likely from the Kaiburr Saga (http://www.kaiburrsaga.com/) a Jedi Outcast mod in the works. If you visit the site, it explains what they are planning on doing. If you ask me, I think no one can complain about this mod!

That mod has nothing done. They are all in the planning stages, and from what I've seen of the site, even if the saber code wastnt hard coded, it would take them a couple of years to release anything.

ok that explains the first pic....but look at this:

shot0010.jpg

no second shadow, no odd saber lengths, the lighting is correct, no of the arguements u could use on the other pic

how on earth did he do that?

cant wait for the Kaiburr Saga to come out....

that will b the best mod eva

Steg

Guys I hate to tell you this but Kaiburr Saga is never going to be real.. If you ask me its just a bunch of text on a website to fool us.

It seems there's only 1 guy explaining what he WISHES would be created.

There's no screenshots, no proof of any work, just a bunch of ideas and theories :(

EDIT:

You should also know that they have been "working" on this mod since BEFORE the source codes, and BEFORE 1.03 even.

Nothing has changed on that website except the stupid features section and the news page.

Archived