Home

Jawa model

bigDAN456

First: You can replace the Ughnaugt with it!

Secondary: its not possible, at this moment to scale The playercharakter(kyle) in SP..BUT you can scale most of the NPC´s in the game ....you could make a litlle mod or such ..

i love whose lil falla´s :D

PS: i can tell you some basic things to edit the height or email me if you want me to do it , but im sure there are ppl that know more about it.

Well, if having a 6 ft jawa running around doesn't bother anyone, then yeah, I can release it for JKII. There is just a few problems that will have to be addressed.

1) Right now the model is built for Q3 specs. I'm gonna have to go and remodel the hands and add in some polys in the arms and body so it will deform better.

2) I don't how JKII is going to handle the lower part of the robe. That might be a tricky to figure out. ( I hope it'll work out easy)

3)there is an issue of the skin texture stretching on the tops of the shoulders (you can't see it in the renders). That's an easy fix though.

4) I have no experience as of yet for converting models to JKII, so it might take me a while to figure out everything.

Gato: Yep, I pretty much burned myself out on Gundam. I build al the MS that I wanted to, and even then that was a bit much.

Well since you can't make him as small as a jawa is supose to be. How about giving him an original name and making him something else when u release him for Jk2. When ar you planning to release him for q3 ?

-Royal

Originally posted by sXepticon

YOU CAN CHANGE THE HEIGHT (SCALE) OF THE NPC´s IN JKII!!!!!!!!!!

so please finish it for JKII ..just edit the npc.cfg

cya sxep

I tried to edit the npcs.cfg myself but the changes never stay.

can you get the taunt from "the phantom menace" pc game? in the level at the races on tatooine, they have a lot of jawa gangs that you can run into, and when you piss them off they're like: "stieeeeka baaa! stieka ba oda shooda!!" that would work really good. just a thought

A few things....

1st off I am no expert but I do have a few things that could help everyone figure out this whole height mystery...

1) NPC stands for Non Player Character. This means anyone that you can not directly control. Jan is a NPC, she helps you but you never control her. OK she screws thing up more then helps but what a hot piece of ass huh...errr...ummm... anywho.....

2) If the QC files for jedi knight2 are anything like the QC files for Q2, Half Life or Q3. Changing them after the fact does nothing. you have to edit them before compiling the model together. IT does you no good to change them after the model is compiled. If that is what you tried then I am stumped....

Anyone try emailing Raven about this whole height thing? they did it with the MP ugernaught, he was built full size then thru some magic compile codes scaled down and plays smaller in SP & MP. I am pretty sure some scale command added to a QC file will do the trick.

V!G

Archived