Home

New Saber Style

Darth Barrister

As I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to these forums this may have already been pointed out. As the search function has been disabled, I can't find out for sure, so I'll just go for it.

There are in fact 4, not 3, saber styles in the game. I have only tested this in single player but it might work on a cheats-enabled multi server as well.

To enable 4 saber styles in single player first activate cheats (helpusobi1). Then, in the console, type "setforceall 4". Cycle through saber styles until you get to strong style. Then, cycle one style forward. Instead of going back to light style, you go to the fourth style. The colour in the HUD does not change but the stance of your character definitely does. This fourth stance is a combination medium/strong stance. Kyle can do one handed swings with the saber that are somewhat faster than strong style and do more damage than medium style. Rather nice.

This is probably old news but who knows?

Cheers

if you have the force at level 3, you get all the normal powers and lightsaber styles kyle has (light, medium, heavy)...

setting it at 4 gives you kyle's powers and those of tavion (adds new heavy attack, mabe something else)

setting it at 5 gives you desann's powers (one handed heavy, one handed light, mabe some other stuff) along with those of kyle

setting this higher (i usually just skip to 99 :D) makes you ridiculously powerful... you can mind control people to an extent that you actually go inside of them and control them from first person view - even desann!

your push, pull, speed and jump will become more powerful too...

try this out, it's a riot :)

(btw, this is old news ;))

Archived