Home

Idea

Destroyder121

someone could rip battle droid & destroyder droid models from TPM(The Phantom Menace)with anims & skeletons etc but increase poly count & make them look better & voila add them to game & there u go...a battle droid & droiddeka but one problem is the weapons...first someone should make a droid blaster(it weights more than e11 blaster...designed for droids)& destroyder droid weapons but shield isnt a problem..rip it from Galak Mech:D there are the few proud who can only rip models etc from other games..:fett: ...i aint got eny abilities in it..so i ask...could someone make it for me?i would be happy if you even get me battle droid model & a droid blaster :] e-mail me for game what to rip from

A battle droid should be possible using the Kyle skeleton.But ripping this model from TPM doesn't sound like a good ide since the poly count on those models was really low.

If you are going to increase them you might as well start the model from scratch. Which shouldn't be that hard since it's a pretty "boxy" droid without a lot of smooth and organic shapes.

Then Anavel Gato...i ask ya to do that :D bwell after you finish ur latest project:D you just need to take anims from tpm & sounds & get some jump sounds for it somewhere & make model & voila:D .i cant do this because i dont have 3dsmax or milkshape or eny modelling tool.:bdroid2: i've wanted battle droid model for jk2 for weeks...it would be sweet if ya do it with diffrent skins(black shoulders,commander droid skin(see in tpm they have yellow),security droid skin(red),Normal without eny colors:Assault droid.Taunt...hmmm get from Ep2 or ep1 or TPM :] or someone else modeller could do this to:bdroid2:

i've wanted battle droid model for jk2 for weeks

Man, you've wanted 1 for weeks? Those weeks would have been wisely spend by downloading the free trail version of Milkshape 3d, reading a couple of tutorials and buildings the battle droid model :) You would have it by now! My hands are full for the next weekens even though I like the idea of a battle droid JK2 player model.

I suggest you build it yourself. It's a fairly easy model so a good 1 to learn how to model with.

well you guys betta tell me where to get milkshape free trial & someone get me anims for that doid from TPM :D :D but i need max4 for that model :] what i've downloaded & what progman i need to convert it from max & 3ds format to jk2 formats?i need skinmap for it first of course

Archived