Home

How do In get the lightsabre??

canuckle

When you get on the rock hit your "speed force" once you get close enough to see the saber, put your target on it and hit "pull Force" it'll come to you...

There is no need to cheat to get it out of the cage. It may take one or two tries but it's not that hard to do ;)

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

plz. help me, it seems that there is a bug in my game, i have been trying for hours now, trying to use force speed, and pull. i have been able to "hang on to" the tower that rises and when i did that i was SO close to the lightsaber, still pull didn´t work, i then tryed to cheat and use noclip, i was right in front of that lightsaber, i was still unable to affect it in any way with pull, i was though able to push it around with push but only when i was inside the cage...

Tell me plz. what u think is wrong?

it's really tricky for some of us nic.. it really pissed me off as well.. I must have tried like 30 times.. drove me nuts.. the main thing is to try and aim perfectly when you do pull since you only have a level 1... worse comes to worse you can cheat and use noclip...

Archived