Home

Spiderman Skins!!!!!!!

raith_jk

i just submitted a skin set to jkii.net, HOPEfully they'll put it up... but in the meantime, take a look at these screenshots!

spidey-1.jpg

spidey-2.jpg

spidey-3.jpg

there are 4 skins in this pack, spidey from the movie, symbiote spidey, metallic spidey and the ben reily spiderman costume. comments, suggestions welcome!

jk2.net often runs like 10 days behind or so... if you want temporary web space in the meantime, feel free to email me at: del@reid.cx.

also, you might want to lighten up those screenshots- it's real difficult to view the skins themselves since it's so dark.

well, until they get their files workin and get my thing uploaded, you can get it off of here:

Spiderman Skin Pack

Delmar- damn, yea i should, sorry that they're not light enough.

Darkhold X- you have no idea... the next set i am so editing the model, but this doesnt look as bad i think.

Perra27- look up.

BradFu- wasnt able to get team support done for ben in time >.<.. but then again i cant think of anything to do for him...

MAN, CONGRATULATIONS! Well, before I could see this post, I was on a discussion about modelling spider man. You can see it on the modelling forum. I was really surprised with the number of people that hate non-SW skins. And hey, they look greeeeeaaat..Can you a SCARLAT SPIDER one? I love that costume. Please reply if you can...:)

Archived