Home

Join the Empire

Guest Darth Vader

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaul

hey i was the first to call it:D after all look at the smilie used for the apprentice...It seemed right....Someone make the rebels so we can wage war er something

Guest Tie Guy

I shall single-handedly take on all of you with my heavily modified TIE Defender with Quantam armour and an ion residue filter and a cloaking device. HA! :tie:

Guest Boba Rhett

You mean, with that X-wing sitting over there and with that modified Tie fighter over there?

*pulls out a small remote detonation device and presses the button. Both ships blow apart*

MWEHWOHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!

*runs away*

Guest TFNGuy

Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice how tiny your ships are compared to my Super Star Destroyer, Imortalality. :D

Guest TFNGuy

And may I just add that I do not work for either the Empire or New Republic. I am an entity all to itself. No name, no identity, just one soul and a Super Star Destroyer. If you wish for my services, I expect plenty in return.

(What can I say, I've always loved writing. Imagination is the key)

Guest Tie Guy

Hey Rhett, you accidentally blew up the wrong TIE Fighter, too bad. :D

TFN, a Star Destroyer is no match for my cloaked quantam armored TIE Defender, i'll just flyy right through your bridge without a scratch. (sound familiar)

Guest TFNGuy

Obviously you haven't seen The Imortality. No one being can destroy it, even with their highest levels of technology.

Why this is a case is for me to know and for the God's to find out.

And I do not work for money, as I have no need for it.

Guest Jar Jar

I wanna be the captain of an ISD, VSD, SSD, ESD, whatever, I just want to have a really big ships so I can eventually betray you all and drive my capital ship into the heart of our capital, killing everyone nearby. :D By accident, of course.

Guest Master Yoda

Ill order my ELITE group of Jedi Masters to sneak into your palace and kill you!! While yelling IMPERIAL SCUM WILL DIE!!!

Archived