Home

I know this has probably been asked...

finn_brice

A zillion times before, but is there ANY WAY at all to use the double ended light saber in single player?:jawa

I looked for an faq but i couldnt find one :S

so i apologise if there is an faq answering this somewhere that i have missed

Peace

Ari

Yes, the S I N G L E P L A Y E R...It actually all depends on if you enable cheats. If everything that you do (host, or play a bot game and you are the server) then you are the one that can enable cheats. However when other people host in multiplayer, they usually don't allow cheats and therefore you cant play with a double lightsabre.

For gods sake, your talkking about servers, im talking about the single player game, as in where you fight storm troopers etc, and go through levels. ive tried "helpusobi 1" the /thedestroyer

and ive tried "devmap *mapname" then /thedestroyer IN SINGLE PLAYER

JK2SP.exe!

not using the JK2MP.exe and running my own server offline! thats not what i want to do, i want to use it in the single player adventure game!, is that possible?

Dude, hear me out for the 3rd time. Single player is not the question. In single player you can ALWAYS enable your double saber. I'm only telling you where it doesn't work and why. But in single player it should ALWAYS work.

Get it?

No, it works in singleplayer singleplayer, you know, the one with the plot?

You just have to enable cheats first. That's all.

(sometimes I wonder why people are so desparate to use it...it's not as if it's even that GOOD...)

from the cheats on this very site

One impressive multiplayer cheat is the double-bladed light saber. Here's how you activate it:

(1) Start a multiplayer game.

(2) Select your lightsaber, and turn it off while your still holding it. (Press #1 two times.)

(3) Activate the console by pressing [sHIFT & ~]

(4) Type devmap [map name] - example: devmap ffa_yavin

(5) type /THEDESTROYER into the console.

MULTIPLAYER ONLY!!!!!!! AGHhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want single player damn it, i cant play multiplayer i get stupid errors

Gah. I know I've had it working before, but for soem reason I can't get it to work. It should be exactly the same as activating it in MP, but I don't know what's wrong. Perhaps it was changed by the patch?

In either case, I don't know what will work, sorry about. I could have sworn it worked. I still think it isn't worth it though.

Archived