Home

Jedi vs Merc......

Hell Raiser

Does it work as it should in the 1.03a compiled source? If not, I'd think this would be one of those "major" mods being quickly whipped out. :)

I'd tinker with the source myself, but I am still obligated to a pretty big JK Mod that will be done soon. I'm such a coding nut that I live, breathe, eat and drink code, and all I've done is download the JO source executable. Talk about self-restraint. ;) Hopefully I won't explode before I'm done with DBZ:TDiR. (shameless plug I know :D)

Anyway, Jedi vs Merc, think about it. :)

Hmmmm, shoulda been more specific as to if it works. :)

In 1.03 it worked, yea. You chose to be a Merc or a Jedi, and you would have weapons accordingly and force powers if Jedi. In 1.03a, does it force the division of Mercs and Jedis to separate teams and can Jedis not have shields and all that rot?

i started up jk2, dropped down the console, typed g_jedivmerc 1, exited jk2 and restarted jk2 (g_jedivmerc = latched) checked the cvar and it was 1, then started up a bot game with all weapons enabled started to play, i only thing i noticed was that i wasnt able to pickup anyway in the game. I had no option between choosing merc/jedi.

Archived