Home

What Would You Rather Be Killed By?

Boba Rhett

What would you rather be killed by?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather be killed by?

• A Tiger
    • A Shark
    • Does Not Matter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would pick tiger, b/c tigers are cooler than sharks. but if i could pick any way to die, i'd pick either a boring death by old age, or something quick and painless but unbelievably disgusting, like getting shot at point blank range in the face in a crowded area, like a mall. can you imagine all the vomit? gross! :D but beheading would be a good choice, too.:D

Originally posted by Booya2020

Hmmm at least if a Shark attacked you you have the option of drowning. It would be cool to see a tiger up cose though...

Drowning? After it ripped your leg off the blood would atract more sharks and vermin and you might die of shock our of unburibal pain maybe fast but not enough.

hey what about the tiger shark at least you wouldn't be beat to death with your shoes (see quate underneath)

:

Del Preston: So there, I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

Archived