Home

Another Idea for the next Jedi Knight game!

Tenibo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

*Continues to eat Frosted Flakes, watching the confrontation*

And in this corner.......................

*joins obi-wan13, eating frosted flakes.*

waiting for this to get locked..... dumdededumdumdum...lalalalalala

post count go UP!;)

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

*joins obi-wan13, eating frosted flakes.*

waiting for this to get locked..... dumdededumdumdum...lalalalalala

post count go UP!;)

Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!

duh-duh-da-duh-dun-uh, dunna-dunna-duh-na.

Originally posted by Tenibo

yo Lime light ass HOLE! I DONT GIVE A **** if ur a nerd in school DOES IT LOOK LIKE i give a ****? NO look at me does it look like i give a ****? :rolleyes:

oh and plz STFU! u make me wanna :barf:

dont reply in my posts unless u have a good reply or else im gonna

:ion::c3po: <--- you

OH F UCKING NO! You're going to :ion: me!! Im shaking in my

f ucking boots. What the F UCK is :ion: supposed to mean? Grow up you dicklicking mongliod.

When did I say I know anything about Star Wars or am a nerd? You figure because I can speak I'm a nerd? And who the F UCK gave you permission to tell me what to do, and what a good post is? The S HIT you post is not worth the electricity it takes to run your computer. Why dont you go crawl back to the trailer park you escaped from, because I'm beginning to smell the cat piss you've been sucking. Get your ass off that pole you're sitting on and go blow your brains out, the world will be a better place.

Originally posted by Lime-Light

f ucking boots. What the F UCK is :ion: supposed to mean? Grow up you dicklicking mongliod.

When did I say I know anything about Star Wars or am a nerd? You figure because I can speak I'm a nerd? And who the F UCK gave you permission to tell me what to do, and what a good post is? The S HIT you post is not worth the electricity it takes to run your computer. Why dont you go crawl back to the trailer park you escaped from, because I'm beginning to smell the cat piss you've been sucking. Get your ass off that pole you're sitting on and go blow your brains out, the world will be a better place.

did not know that you could use that many cusses in one post before now:D

kudos!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I am warning everyone here.......................

My hamster, Spot, is angry. You wont like Spot when he's angry!

:voodoo: ------------Pic of Spot when he's angry

is spot a evil mutant hamster? or is that a radioactive hamster?:D

woohoo! post 888! only 122 til custom title.... better think one up:D ;)

Originally posted by Lime-Light

Dicklicking MONGIOD? WTF IS THAT? hmmmm must be a geeky ass term oh well atleast u know the "proper way to spell" what a prick MAKE SENSE DUMBASS

and the reason i post this IS BECAUSE I WANT SUGGESTIONS! why dont u jump off a bridge BITCH!

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Read the post before mine, which was adressed to you. Btw I was being sarcastic, as I am about 90% of the time...

o i c.

oh well turned a disclaimer into a joke.... the world needs a clown:D

hehe eye for a eye, sarcasam for a sarcasam ;)

Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay

:lol: BTW, congrats on becoming a Sith Lord.;)

havent been watching very close have you? sith lord comes in at 800 posts and seems to go til 1000. kinda sux IMHO...

still trying to think up a custom... any ideas?

Dicklicking MONGIOD? WTF IS THAT? hmmmm must be a geeky ass term oh well atleast u know the "proper way to spell" what a prick MAKE SENSE DUMBASS

and the reason i post this IS BECAUSE I WANT SUGGESTIONS! why dont u jump off a bridge BITCH!

Dicklicking mongloid: a person who sucks penis and is retarded. I learned that in 3rd grade. Along with all the other kids, when we had a retard in the class. I guess you were the retarded kid, so you never learned.

MAKE SENSE DUMBASS

Ok. Anyone want to take a crack at that? Maybe he means anyone who has actual thoughts in thier head is retarded. Or maybe he cant understand me becuase he doesnt fully comprehend english yet. Do you get called stupid in school? Does your mom beat you with a stick? Dropped on your head as a child? Cat piss getting to your head? What. I'd really like to know why you think you have the ability to smash to brain cells together, because you cant. And just in case you dont know what brain cells are either, I'll clear up the confusion for you: things in your head that make thoughts. You may want to take a moment to get that in.

I WANT SUGGESTIONS!

You do? And what kind of suggestionss would you expect from a topic like this? Have you noticed NO ONE else has posted thier suggestions? There arent any.

jump off a bridge BITCH!

I thought I told you not to tell me what to do. Dont worry though, I'm just smart enough not to jump off a bridge. But what if I told you I would give you a sucker if you jumped off a bridge. Temped arent you. Its cherry.

And now, cussing: F UCK YOU. YOU ARE A COCK SUCKING RETARD. YOU HAVE SEX WITH BARNYARD ANIMALS, INCLUDING YOUR MOTHER. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE POSTING IN THE FORUMS, SO F UCK OFF. YOUR "IDEAS" DONT MATTER. YOU DONT MATTER. YOU ARE TAKING UP REAL PEOPLE'S OXYGEN (thats air, the stuff you breath).

Archived