Home

forget the atat.

Guest Garindan

Guest Garindan

well, i think i'll not do the atat. To hard to put actor in. I'm planning on doing a training level though, the first level's going to have the player get familiar with the terrain and area, second he's going to learn how to use weapons and have a target site and have him shoot imperial probe droids for practice, the level after that he's going to be doing some guard training, having the orders to be shooting anything that tries to get inside the base, and i'll have an assassin droid come and the player has to shoot it down. The level after that, i'll probable have the player to some more target practicing, against some probe droids and some assassin droids, and then some practice against guarding the base again, it'll be like a years worth of training, meant for the player to do a lesson a day, for 5 days a week, and i'll have some environmental changes, like have the training in the rain/snow/night/day.

Sound cool?

Guest oninosensi

not really, sorry. i might play it for 5 minutes, or test mods with it.

A better idea is the player starts of traing, then at one point during the level, the base is attacked, and the player has to help defend it.

that is my $.02

------------------

"I see", said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Archived