Home

Beginning of the Jedi

All positions are open, mappers, coders, skinning,modeling, even if you want to help with the creative process with me. The mod right now willl take place with the first 2 Jedi to ever come around. They will both evolve together, but 1 will become the first dark jedi. Other Jedi will come around too when you both split apart and take on Padawans. The story right now is ruff but it will be a great game. Help me everyone i need your help.:jawa

well at the moment theres 3 of us.. Got a m8 whos into all the coding side, i'm into all the models and aniamtion etc and a friend who's in mapping.. although between you and me he's not very good :) so a good mapper would be cool :) in exchange i could make you some models or textures :)

have you got icq, or msn?

the mod is very much in the planning stage.. concept art and stuff. Nut if we go ahead with it then i cant see any reason why we dont team up. :) could sponser each other mods..

:band: let me know

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm very good with concepts in fact I have made concepts for mods before in other games. Please contact me if you want me to help out with any sort of concepts. I can create map ideas, weapon ideas, game ideas, and the likes, but not great at drawing them. I also am good with PR (Public Relations).

dbimke@telusplanet.net

• 4 weeks later...

Archived