Home

Messages to Lucas Arts

Ready Wan

I'd personally prefer an official patch.

a mod is great, but then it's dependant on everyone to dl and install it.

I'd rather click MP and see all the available games in the version that I have installed. 1.03 is unplayable. 1.02 has very few servers.

at this point the only alternative is to write to Lucas arts and let them know how badly this game needs a patch.

unsupported games is bad business. They have an interest in this game doing well...if only for the venue of an expansion pack.

Emailing Raven/Lucasarts is a great idea, only the payload is wrong.

I just fired off an email asking them to stick to their guns and NOT release a patch. The damage they did to the community with the first patch should never be repeated, and you know they would just change the dynamics of the game so much this whole mess would start from scratch.

Instead of worrying about a 1.04, uninstall the game and reinstall 1.02. Encourage admins on the sites you play to downgrade, it worked for me (although it's been a while now). And finally, when all else gives, start your own 1.02 servers.

It's best that our choices of 'official' JK2 games are limited to 2. There could very well be a rise in the number of 1.02 servers if you work toward that goal. I have.

Come visit us at nuclearfallout.net | Saber Only 1.02c, [szg] Sokar's FFA | Saber Only 1.02 and [szg] Sokar's DUEL | Saber Only 1.02 and ENJOY. Don't be a part of Operation Save NooB.

Archived