Home

which is worse?

deliboy007

I have yet to experience the pull one yo... can't tell ya. I dislike it how people constantly do the move though. I got pwned once by a guy who did the backstab. I wasn't mad though cuz he did it really well by jumping in front of me and then doing it. It was very nicely played. That was the only time that he did it in the match . I didn't mind that. I admitted my defeat and told him good fight. It's just when people abuse the move...

Someone who has not figured out how to use absorb to stop pull, and someone who has not figured out that you can kick an "ass fighter" to death without ever taking a hit.

I am just messing with you dude, don’t take offense. Seriously though, people should learn these two little tricks. There would be a lot less complaining if they did.

Anyone fast enough to get me off my feet has my respect. Same goes for the backstab. Believe it or not, but the animation for the red/yellow sweep is so slow you can actually side step it once they start the swing. I find it kind of funny though that I have only seen 2 or 3 other people do this. Backstab/swings are just like the DFA in v1.02, the good will avoid them, the not so good will get hit and complain.

hey dannyj lets meet up sometime for a game... I will show you what a pull+BS can do.... me I hate it, but it is very effective on darkside pull+bser's.... if there dumb enough to do that strat.... i'd rather shove them down a hole....

SPY.

ps: theres a jedi vs. merc server that I like a bunch... has ghoul2 and dismember on as well as voting, for the people who dont follow the rules.... have to find the IP for you...

Archived