Pepsi Or Coca-Cola  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coca-Cola

• Pepsi
    • Coke

1. Ah damn, you're missing out. :p

2. What's so wrong with it? I don't even know what it tastes like. :p

3. I agree, but Vanilla is better.

4. Well I do live here, and Waffle House rules.

5. It's GREAT!

6. That sounds pretty nice, but I've never heard of it... how far do they distribute?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like pineapple juice. And kitties. And raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... bright copper kettles and warm wollen mittens are nice... brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things. I also enjoy long walks in the rain and sunsets... my hobbies include getting in car wrecks to sue for damages... hey, this isn't the video dating service!

FACT 1: Ninjas are mammals

FACT B: Pepsi is manufactured by the devil.

FACT 3: People who drink coke perform better in bed.

FACT F: Anchovies are really nasty.

TCAF Why?: Pinapple is really good on pizza. reeeeeally reeeeeeeally good.

Whose counting: All these other brand things that people are mentioning are in actual fact false idols. That makes those who drink them heretics, communists and most probably terrorists. You will all be burned at the stake when coke finaly realize their plan of world domination and I for one will dance happily nearby my minacal grin lit by the flickering flames created by your bubbling screaming bodies.

You don't even want to hear what mr. coke has planned for the pepsi drinkers.

Well this is what i get when i post a simple poll on carbonated soft drinks. I should have seen it comin. Ya see pepsi(superior) makes me wanna do this

:slsaber: and then i do a little of this:lsduel: and i finish it off with a touch of this:lightning

on the other hand, coke starts off like this:ball: later ends up like this:explode: and the result of coke drinkers looks like this:elephant:

like i said..... Coke, Because it was the first and the best

Need proof?.....pepsi needs Britney Spears and that stupid pepsi challange to keep people buying thier product....Coke has crappy adds and people still love it.

And...that new add with austin powers......FOR SHAME!!!

Pepsi pays singers and actors to help sell there crap.

Coke dosn't need to.

it was the first and the best.

:explode:

GAH!

I am sad to see that The choices are not Coke / Pepsi / Guinness.

Now I read where someone said Dew was the nector of the gods. Somewhat true. Only mistake in that comment is "Guinness the nector of the Gods". Now this is a true statement :)

I must also note that Guinness is the true official Drink of the Sith order. Not Coke, and surely no PoopSi

I am also sad if anyone says guinness sux. All I can say to that is you are mistaken, and you have never been a god. ((LIKE ME)) :p

Archived