Home

Jedi Knight or Phantom Menace

Guest Light Jedi

Guest Light Jedi

Which game do you think is better. I want to know so I can know which game to buy. I have played Jedi Knight's demo and it is kick @$$. Is phantom menace better???????? Any help would be appreciated

Guest Boba Rhett

*still laughing from reading this earlier*

You didn't have to double post this. Jedi Knight is so much better than TPM is almost sad. Get JK and MotS as fast as you can and then go dl some mods and addon levels.

Guest Tie Guy

You posted this in both forums, almost like you were expecting to get two different answers on the different boards, but that wouldn't get you anywhere. Next time you should try the Cantina, even though for this question, both boards will give you the same answer, JK. (Except Zanzibar over at TPM but i think he is a little biased. j/k, he'll give you an honest answer)

Guest Light Jedi

Thanks for all the replies. I am getting Jedi Knight and maybe Mysteries of the Sith. I am sorry for double posting this. My fault.

Heh Heh, doesn't matter that much I'm more of a sniper then a jedi. ;)

TPM was a good game because it had great potential, just not a lot of develeping time :( . It was really all Lucasarts fault, if you read at least some the following thread you will understand what I speak about: http://www.jediknight.net/cgi-bin/mboard/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=001121

Archived